The versatile PC430 expands your paper size capability up to legal size. Built to use the convenient PC Cartridge, the PC430 offers you virtually maintenance-free performance and a long run of superior quality copies. There is no warm-up time so it's always ready to work when you are.
* Canon's patented Single Cartridge System contains most everything that can run out or wear out - toner, drum and development unit - in one easily replaceable cartridge, for virtually maintenance-free performance.
* No warm-up time required - the PC430 is ready to go to work the instant you are.
* Auto Shut-off if the PC430 is unused for more than approximately 5 1/2 minutes, saving power.
* Multi-stack Tray handles from postcard up to legal-size paper stock.
* Multiple copy runs, from one to nine. Or on copies F Mode, the PC430 copies continuously until the paper supply runs out, up to 50 sheets.
* Paper versatility lets you make copies on stationery, postcards, colored paper, transparencies, labels and more.
* Makes copies from books, magazines and other three dimensional objects.
* Auto Exposure (adjustable) and Manual Exposure, too.
* Copies in a choice of five colors (black, brown, blue, red, green) simply by changing the Cartridge. The E20 black cartridge yields approximately 2,000 copies, the E color cartridges yield approximately 1,000 copies (based on 5% density of original).
* ENERGY STAR compliant.