High Speed Business Class Laser Fax.
This business class Laser Fax with Super G3 33.6K bps modem and 8MB memory with battery back-up can store up to 600 pages for out-of-paper reception or fax broadcasting to up to 282 separate locations. Dual Access capability and Quick Scan let you scan faxes into memory as fast as 2 seconds/page* while the unit is busy sending or receiving. A 250-sheet standard paper capacity, up to 50-page auto document feeder, and 232 station auto dialing combined with a high monthly duty cycle and high yield consumables to handle demanding business applications. An optional second lower 250-sheet paper tray is available for handling higher volume applications, or for loading different paper sizes simultaneously. Delivering high speed laser performance and reliability at low operating costs, it also copies
at up to 15 copies/minute, sorts, enlarges and reduces.
Includes: Plain Paper Laser Fax, Quick Set Up Guide, Owner's Manual, TN430 Toner Cartridge (up to 3,000 pages @ 5% coverage) and DR400 Drum
* Super G3 33.6K bps High Speed Fax Modem
* Up to 15 ppm laser engine for printing faxes and copies
* 8MB Memory stores up to 600 Pages for Out-of-Paper Reception and Memory Transmission.
* 50 page Auto Document Feeder
* 250 Sheet standard Paper Capacity (adjustable for letter or legal)
* Quickly scans faxes as fast as 2 seconds/page
* 232 Station Auto Dialing (32 One-Touch keys, plus 200 Speed Dial Locations).
* High Yield Toner Cartridges deliver low printing costs per page
* Fax Broadcasting to up to 282 locations
* Multi-Copying up to 99 copies, plus Sorting
* Copy Reduction and Enlargement, 50%-200%
* Dual Access capability lets you scan faxes into memory while the unit is busy sending or receiving.
* Up to 4-Day Battery Back-up for Fax Memory
* Fax Security with password controlled access
* Auto Fax/Tel Switching for receiving fax and voice calls on a single phone line.
* Fax Forwarding, Paging and Remote Fax Retrieval
* Telephone Handset
* Caller ID and Distinctive Ring Detection ready
* Built-in Parallel and USB interfaces for future printing needs.