Enjoy up to 300 minutes of recording time with Sony's ICD-B17 Digital Voice Recorder. This recorder's Slim Style Design at one half inch thick will fit perfectly into your shirt pocket and enables easy operation with Pause controls located on the side of the unit. Featuring 16MB Built-in Flash Memory which may recorded
over itself and reused with distortion-free clarity, this recorder is great for business or personal use. Additional features include 2 File Folders, Up to 99 Messages per file, a Built-in Microphone, a Full Function LCD display, and a Built-in Playback Speaker. Utilize the convenience of the Playback-Pause Function, Record Plus
Function, and One Button Play from Record. Versatile and convenient recording in one - the ICD-B17.
* Up To 300 Minutes of Recording Time is available on the integrated
circuit chip which may be recorded over and used again.
* 16MB Built-In Flash Memory uses high capacity IC chip, which may recorded over itself and used again and again, with distortion-free clarity.
* Slim Style Design only one-half inch thick, with Record and Pause controls located on the side of the unit for easy operation; fits neatly into a shirt pocket.
* 2 File Folders provide separate message areas for different applications, such as business memos, correspondence, personal reminders, and more.
* Up To 99 Messages Per File can be recorded before the chip is full, up to a total of 198 separate messages.
* Built-In Microphone for extra convenience, eliminates the need for an external microphone.
* Full Function LCD Display shows number of messages recorded, recording length, date, time, and battery power remaining.
* Built-In Playback Speaker for monitoring playback of recordings.
* Playback-Pause Function allows the playback to be stopped and continued without going back to the beginning of the recording each time.
* Record-Plus Function allows you to add (at the end) additional information to any message without affecting the original.
* One Button Play from Record lets you easily switch from Recording mode to Play mode.
* Earphone Jack lets you connect an earphone for privacy or transcription.
* External Mic Jack provides for connection of an external microphone for special applications.
* Informative LCD Display provides a visible signal when battery strength is low.
* Hold Switch prevents accidental operation or changes to settings while carrying the unit in pocket or briefcase.
* Hi/Lo Mic Sensitivity enables the unit to record different situations, from group meeting to individuals, more effectively.
* Move Message Function enables a recorded message to be moved from one message file to the other.
* Erase One Message or Entire Folder for easy management of the recordings and available recording space.
* Beep Tone On/Off enables the tone which sounds when control is pushed to be turned off.
* Alarm Function with Audible Message enables message to be recorded and automatically play at specified date and time.
* LED Operation Indicators (Record/Play) indicates Red when unit is recording, green when in playback mode.
* Incremental Rewind (Easy Search) is the equivalent of tape Fast Rewind but without returning all the way to the beginning of each recording, to help locate specific passages.
-- SPECIFICATIONS --
Recording Media : Flash Memory
Speaker : 1-1/4' (32mm) dia.
Input : External Mic Jack
Output : Earphone Mini Jack
Power Requirements: DC 3V with 'AAA' x 2 Battery
Battery Life: Play: 8 hours, Record: 10 hours
Dimensions (WxHxD) : 1-13/16' x 4-1/4' x 9/16' (44.5 x 105.3 x 14mm)
Weight : 2-3/8 oz (68g) incl. batteries